Keanon Swan wants to help Sprint push the envelope on green direct mail. Yeah, he went there. But he's serious about this, says the manager of Sprint's vendor management and postal strategy. Swan, his colleagues and outside vendors not only got an environmentally friendly direct mail campaign off the ground in 2012 at Sprint, it's become the way the Overland Park, Kan.-based communications company bills 9 million—65 percent—of its wireless customers each month. And now, Sprint sees $500,000 in savings a year due to postage cost and paper reductions. "The reduced ecoEnvelope weight allows for postage savings and revenue generation opportunities," Swan says. "There are many opportunities that have come with this new envelope format that we're continuing to explore."
We've all been there: The company knows it must update its systems, the products and projects are chosen, development starts, and many, many months down the road the new system is debuted! … and it's not always all it was cracked up to be.
As a marketer, one of your biggest challenges is engaging prospects in an increasingly crowded and diverse business environment. Single-channel campaigns are the marketing equivalent of putting all of your eggs in one basket. The smart money's moving to integrated, multichannel campaigns because multiple channels produce better returns.
What matters most to online shoppers? Hint: It has less to do with specific products and everything to do with communication, and that includes shipping and returns.
You'll find key insights into what makes online shoppers click...customers' online shopping preferences...what shipping and post-purchase services enhance the customer experience most and more with this fact-filled whitepaper! Check it out here!
Giving potential customers the information they actually want is one of the most effective ways to grab their attention in today's fragmented media landscape. With the right tools in place, once you have a visitor's interest, it becomes easier to guide individual website experiences, with conversion as the ultimate goal.
What you will learn:
- The importance of making a great first impression through relevant website content
- How PODS employed a relevancy strategy to double its percentage of business that is booked online
- How to use customer segmentation strategies to drive more relevant content
- How triggered marketing campaigns can help improve the online retail experience
Digital Content is everywhere - your website, blogs, social media outposts, and every mobile device imaginable. And with customers and prospects radically adjusting to this wealth of information, companies are investing in developing digital content like never before. Despite their efforts, however, these same companies often miss valuable opportunities because they lack a well-rounded content marketing strategy.
This new whitepaper from Bridgeline Digital identifies the top 10 steps to building a content marketing strategy that you can execute within your company in an effective and timely manner.
What you will learn:
- What is content marketing management
- Why you should treat content like a critical business asset
- How to understand the content needs of your audience
- Why maintaining an editorial calendar is so important
- Why you need to give your content a "voice"
- Why content management and web analytics tools can best help you deliver relevant content
Marketers have developed quite a bag of promotion and coupon tricks to get consumers to spend more at the checkout counter or when mailing in the order form. The good news for online retailers is that modern e-commerce software lets them easily adapt these proven promotional techniques to an online environment to lift average order sizes, revenues and profits.
You Will Learn About:
- Free Shipping
- and more!
A new digital marketing landscape is beckoning - how can you be sure you're prepared?
With the simultaneous explosions of mobile, social networking, wi-fi and constant connectivity, we're creating a world that constantly offers more, with more selection, more options, and more more than ever before.
More than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared weekly on Facebook alone - certainly the fastest growing of the social platforms, but definitely not the only one. It's simply not enough to call this digital landscape & "Modern Marketing" anymore.
- Building the best Team - Insource vs. Outsource
- Using the right Tools for your marketing strategy - Content Management, eMarketing, Web Analytics, and eCommerce
- Choosing the most effective Technology for your company goals - SaaS vs. Perpetual, Integrated vs. Multi-platform
- Tying all three together to increase traffic, visitor engagement, and conversions
Uncover the ins and outs of selecting the right list provider. It covers:
- Tips to identify audiences that respond
- Pros & cons of house, purchased, and rented lists
- Important details about list owners, managers, and brokers
- How to sort through the clutter to get the best lists possible
Download this free whitepaper and start selecting the right list partner for you.
Although the concept of marketing automation is generating a lot of buzz these days, only about 5 percent of marketers are using full-featured marketing automation solutions, according to Jeff Ernst, a principal analyst at Forrester Research. Further, "Many who do move forward with some form of marketing automation are not ready for it. They're lacking an integrated lead management process, and they don't have the right content to fuel the automated marketing process." he says. Before you apportion a hefty percentage of your budget to purchasing and implementing a marketing automation solution, be sure to consider the following fulfillment-related issues: