What's on YOUR Summer Reading List?
I can't believe August is already here … I could swear that it was just Memorial Day weekend a few days ago.
Summer is classically the time of year for vacations at the beach or up in the mountains, and you always want to pack a couple of good books to dig into. I spent my last vacation tearing through Max Brooks' World War Z (and jumping at every bump I heard during the night in our lakeside cabin), so this year I think I might stick to some zombie-free nonfiction. What are you reading this summer?
Based on our summer book and report sales at the DirectMarketingIQ Bookstore, I've identified our seven hottest sellers for the season, ranging from fundraising to online marketing, publishing to copywriting.
- "Fundraising Realities Every Board Member Must Face"
- "Global Fundraising: How the World Is Changing the Rules of Philanthropy"
- "The Dynamic Duo: A Primer on Integrating Email and Social Media for All of Your Marketing Needs"
- "The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause"
- "Cause for Change: The Why and How of Nonprofit Millennial Engagement"
- "Publishing E-Books for Dummies"
- "Copywriting for Boosting Direct Mail Response"
Our fundraising titles tend to be our top sellers — fundraisers LOVE to educate themselves, and we love to help them find the right titles to do the job — but we also make sure we cover all the bases, including direct mail, B-to-B, CRM, email, social media and more.
Two of our most recently added titles to the bookstore include Target Marketing blogger and email expert Debra Ellis' "31 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing" report and Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference keynoter and thought leader Brian Solis' "What's the Future of Business?" Both books tackle important topics that marketers can't afford to ignore.