Internet Creative: Think Old, Not New
Here’s the challenge for email marketers: How to break through the clutter and get your message opened and read within 3 seconds, for that’s how long your prospects allow before they hit the delete button!
Through detailed analysis of hundreds of thousands of emails residing in the Email Campaign Archive (www.emailcampaignarchive.com), best-practice advice from industry experts, case studies and more, “All About Email Creative” will give you the tools you need for success.
Here are just a handful of important takeaways you’ll learn from this groundbreaking report:
- Month, Day of Week and Time of Day with the Highest Email Volume
- Top 20 Most Popular Words and Symbols in Subject Lines
- Word Count Trends … What Could It Mean?
- What You Should Test — NOW!
- How to Avoid Junk Filters — The Trigger Words That Get You Trashed
- To Use Free or Not to Use Free — That Is the Question
- So many more!
Filled with countless examples, more than 20 charts, several case studies, and privileged knowledge from top email marketers, “All About Email Creative” is must reading for any marketer involved in email and cross-media campaigns.