Now you can, because we’re making movies! Well, Web videos, technically, but still our editors have thrown their hats into the online video arena with a new slate of videos that you can find on: TargetMarketingMag.com/video.
We’re just getting started at this, but the initial offerings include videos with:
- Awesome copywriting tips;
- Lessons you can learn from great marketers of the past;
- How to talk to Millennials (from our own unofficial “Millennial Correspondent” and videographer, Associate Content Editor Jeremy Zimmerman);
- A teachable moment from TM blogger Chuck McLeester; and
- My own contribution: “Content Marketing and the Art of War.”
We hope to roll out new videos each week, so check back often. Or even better, sign up for our newsletter and get them all sent to your inbox.
What Do You Want to See?
We’re trying a lot of different styles of videos. Some of them are just our talking heads. Others are interviews. One’s even a staged skit!
So what kinds of videos do you want to see? What topics would you like to see us cover? Who would you like us to interview?
Heck, is there a video you’d like to contribute? Send me an email. If it has editorial merit, we might run with it.
Remember, you can see all these videos right here: TargetMarketingMag.com/video.
Check them out and let us know what you think. If you like what we’re doing, give them a share!