New Arrival: Silicon Space Launches Social Networking Solution
Silicon Space, a customer-facing software solutions provider, announced recently the launch its SocialSpace Business-to-Business social networking solution.
Optimized for enterprise environments, the SocialSpace solution provides the services and expertise required to bring a social network community to market. SocialSpace combines content management and infrastructure services with Silicon Space's technical platform and expertise in software development.
SocialSpace includes the following features and benefits:
- Fosters user-to-user communication and interaction via blogs, forums, groups, chat rooms and instant messaging.
- Promotes connections and relationships between community members with user outreach tools such as private messaging and invitation functionality.
- Encourages repeat visits by enabling users to create a personal presence via SocialSpace's personalization features.
- Facilitates growth and scalability to meet the needs of small and large organizations with a technical platform built on open source technologies.
- Enables easy access to community information with comprehensive search functionality.
- Allows remote management of the community as business needs change. The SocialSpace layered security model ensures data is secure.
- Provides a deeper understanding of critical community relationships with SocialSpace analytics and can be integrated with customer relationship management systems for even more powerful reporting and insight.
The Silicon Space SocialSpace solution will be available in the first quarter of 2008.