The Most Important Ads You Will Ever Write
* Organise speeches and put together PPT presentations
* Write, add, multiply, divide and subtract
* Be absurdly charming—to people ranging from publishers to marketing directors, on the phone and in person
* Inhabit a very fast-moving world with occasionally (i.e. frequently) excitable colleagues
* Work odd hours and do unusual things sometimes
* Comprehend what on earth our IT support people are talking about
* Ignore bad language—which comes with the business at no extra charge
All this without getting paid a fortune—just a reasonable rate for the job plus a bonus. Disgusting, isn’t it?
Our name is known internationally. We create marketing material for clients whose names you will immediately recognise. We do speeches and presentations, even write books. And all from a small office near Oxford Street with a multi-national staff of seven, plus a few out of town colleagues who pop in regularly. Nearly all of us are young.
We have fun doing it all—the lady you’ll take over from has put up with it for 15 years without complaining more than 15 times a day. And we need someone like her who is in for the long haul, not looking for a stepping stone.
Please write a fairly detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you think you might be the right person—and when you are available. We really need to find somebody ASAP, to start in max six weeks (preferably much earlier)—and spend a few weeks with the lady you’ll take over from. References absolutely essential.
I bet you’d like to look at us in more detail. Go to www.draytonbird.com.
And if you have any question—just give us a shout!
NO AGENCIES, PLEEEEEEASE!
Anti Spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Of course it stood out among all the garbage employment agencies (like the one we would have had to pay) were running.