The Selling of the President 2016 — No More BOMFOG!
23 Major Issues
(99 Words Each Maximum)
- Abortion vs. Choice
- Campaign Spending
- Crime and Punishment
- Energy — Clean, Renewable, Nuclear, Fossil
- Entitlements — Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Unemployment Insurance
- Foreign Wars, Defense and the Pentagon
- Global Warming/Climate Change
- Government Dysfunction
- Health Care
- Infrastructure — Roads, Bridges, Rails, Air Traffic Control
- Middle East — as in “We broke it; should we fix it?”
- Minimum Wage
- National Security, Surveillance and Privacy
- Regulations & “Too Big to Fail”
- Taxes — Income, Corporate, Sales, Sin, Death, Import
- Terrorism — Domestic, International
- Voter Access
Takeaways to Consider:
- On the campaign trail, politicians — the men and women who govern and control our lives — bloviate, equivocate, pontificate, obviate and flat-out lie.
- All of us in business must have résumés — a précis of our lives and careers.
- These are printed documents, frozen in type, (hopefully) readable, easy for referral and essential for hiring decisions.
- Same thing should be true for politicians seeking support. Make available to the electorate and media a short, punchy printed résumé and manifesto to be questioned, expanded on and hotly defended.
- In short, what is each candidate’s USP — Unique Selling Proposition(s)?
- These pithy, personal manifestos are the only way for the electorate (and the media) to keep the candidates straight, study the issues and make and informed choices.
- Enough BOMFOG! We want specifics!
- P.S. in the 1969 Fred Perrotta won the New York City primary, but lost in the general election to Sandy Garelik, the first Jewish Chief Inspector for the New York City Police Department.
Denny Hatch’s new book is WRITE EVERYTHING RIGHT!
"Great book. It is an example of the kind ..."
***** Five Stars
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
“Great book. It is an example of the kind of writing it preaches. It's also loaded with great tips you can apply immediately.” —Anthony Metivier
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
CLICK HERE to read the first 3 Chapters FREE.
No cost. No Risk. No obligation.
For Kindle Edition information, CLICK HERE.
email@example.com • www.dennyhatch.com