Who's the Best Marketer You Know? Nominate the 2019 Marketer of the Year!
It's that time of year again ... the Target Marketing staff wants to know who you think is deserving of the title of Target Marketing’s 2019 Marketer of the Year. We're looking for nominations of brand marketers — not vendors or agency professionals — whose careers embody everything that’s great about marketing.
These should be marketers you admire, whose careers inspire you. They should be thought leaders who are not only great at what they do, but also in what they provide the marketing community beyond their own successful companies. These marketers should embody the best marketing has to offer — professional accomplishment, integrity, innovation, and service to the marketing community. We're looking for the full enchilada here!
In the past 10 years, previous recipients of this award have been:
- 2018, Susan Somersille Johnson, SunTrust Banks
- 2017, Yakir Gola and Rafael Ilishayev, goPuff
- 2016, Windsor Hanger Western, Her Campus Media
- 2015, Rich Smith, Ditech Financial
- 2014, Dawn Zier, Nutrisystem
- 2013, Sandy Carter, IBM
- 2012, Marisa Anne Edmund, Edmund Optics
- 2011, Brian Cowart, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- 2010, David Norton, Harrah’s Entertainment
- 2009, Pegg Nadler, Hachette Filipacchi Media
- 2008, Pamela A. Evans, IBM Software Group
Do you think you know who the next Marketer of the Year will be? Then let us know. Remember, we need all responses in by Oct. 3!