InterACT Virtual Conference LIVE Today - and FREE
I just wanted to remind you to complete your FREE InterACT! Virtual Conference & Expo registration to gain highly useful strategies, tips and tactics for marketers:
Complete your FREE registration by clicking here.
- It's a virtual event that takes place from the comfort of your own office ... Tuesday, August 23rd.
- It's FREE to attend ... really!
- You'll have access to a library full of resources from us, our sponsors and our supporting organizations (more FREE stuff!).
- If you can't attend on August 23rd, don't worry - with your registration, you can view the sessions at your leisure because they will be on-demand for 90 days.
This includes the following sessions:
* Opening Keynote @ 10:15 a.m. (ET): "Get Bold! Creating a Social Business Agenda"
* Multichannel Lead Nurturing: Employing the Full Spectrum of Mail, Email, Web, and Social Media to Turn Prospects Into Customers
* Customer-Preferred Marketing: Data Predicts What Channels to Use Next
* Making Mail Mobile: QR Codes and Other 2D Codes in Direct Mail
* Augmented Reality Marketing: New Technologies Enabling the Ultimate Multichannel Experience
* Hands-on Workshop - Create your Own QR Code, PURL, App, Short Code
* 45 Integrated Marketing Ideas (That Work!) in 45 Minutes with our All-Star Panel
* And more.
Did I mention that the speaker lineup includes:
* M.J. Anderson, CMO, Trekk Cross-Media
* Chessney Barrick, Director of Marketing and Communications, Stop Hunger Now
* Cristina Bell, Sr. Analyst, Custom Data & Partnership Research, Experian Hitwise
* Rod Brooks, President and CEO, Stop Hunger Now
* Sandy Carter, Vice President, Social Business Evangelism and Sales, IBM Corporation
* Val DiGiacinto, Vice President Interactive Solutions, The Ace Group
* David Henkel, President, Johnson & Quin
* Jeanne Hopkins, Director of Marketing, HubSpot
* Anthony Joseph, Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience, Optify
* Andrew Kordek, Co-Founder and Chief Strategist, Trendline Interactive
* Tony LaManna,Manager - Agency Services, INDROS Group, EasyPURL.com
* Brian Lewis, Vice President, Engine Ready
* Dan McDade, President and CEO, Pointclear
* Stephanie Miller, VP, Digital Messaging Solutions, Aprimo
* Ellie Mirman, Marketer in Residence, HubSpot
* Joel Morrow, CEO,Mobile Fusion
* Jon Otto, CEO, Visions, Inc.
* Vivian Rosenthal, Founder & CEO, GoldRun
* Toni Schottenhammer, Market Development, Xerox
* Eric Schurr, Senior Vice President, Marketing Gomez, The Web Performance Division of Compuware
* Jennifer Wong, Digital Solutions Manager, Optify
* Larry Zusman, Worldwide Marketing Manager, XMPie
Trust me, you do not want to miss this one ... click here to reserve your spot.