Marketers of Tomorrow: 6 Ascending Stars
Every Fall, Target Marketing honors one “Marketer of the Year.” The 2016 honoree is Windsor Hanger Western, the co-founder, president and publisher of Her Campus Media. But what about other marketers doing great work in their spaces?
These marketers might be recent college grads, professionals early on in their careers or individuals whom recently switched careers to marketing.
Target Marketing is calling this group “The Marketers of Tomorrow,” because they may not be industry vets, but their work has a greater impact than their marketing years would indicate.
Marketers of Tomorrow are the marketers of the future. They will shape the way things are done — from how data is collected and analyzed, to how projects are organized, and what technology is used to complete tasks. Here’s a look at six of marketing’s best up-and-coming talents.
- Pamela Comrie, Database Marketing Manager, Prudential
- Erik Harris, Online Store Manager, TROY Group Inc.
- Walter Paley, Marketing Director, SafeLogic
- Lizz Schumer, Marketing Manager, Resurgence Brewing Company
- Martha Staab, Digital Marketer, Classic Home Improvements
- Stefania Trinchero, Customer Acquisition and Marketing Manager, Zinio LLC