LogMyCalls Changes Name to Convirza
Silicon Slopes, UT (May 18, 2015) — LogMyCalls announced today that it is re-branding and re-naming to Convirza. As part of this transition, Convirza is introducing a brand new product, Convirza for Advertisers. This is the first enterprise call marketing optimization platform on the market. It allows marketers to gather data from words and phrases said on phone calls and then automate marketing actions using that data.
The news comes at a time of significant growth for the company. In March, Convirza acquired a major division of call tracking giant, CallSource, which included hundreds of new clients like Mediagistic and Brandmuscle, along with dozens of new employees. Convirza has experienced revenue growth of over 800% over the past two years and currently serves more than 1200 customers in North America.
The name 'Convirza' brings to mind both the word 'conversation' and 'conversion.' The company analyzes call conversations and extracts useful data, and then automates marketing actions to drive more call conversions. Convirza for Advertisers is the first call marketing optimization platform.
"Today we're not just changing our brand, we're changing an industry," said Jason Wells, CEO of Convirza. "We launched LogMyCalls in 2012 and that brand served us well, but we've refined our vision for helping customers use conversations in new and powerful ways. Our new brand more clearly represents our commitment to the rich data and enterprise class software we offer."
The new product, Convirza for Advertisers, has clear differentiators in the marketplace including:
- Conversation Analytics — The most accurate and most thorough conversation insights in the market. It analyzes phone calls and extracts data based on the words and phrases said on the call.
- Paid Search Attribution — Connect paid search campaigns and keywords to phone calls to optimize ad performance.
- Lead Quality Scoring — Automatically evaluate the quality of a call from conversation in order to improve the quality of call marketing campaigns.
- Bid Management Integration — Send rich web and conversion data to bid management platforms to develop winning bid strategies.
- Call Marketing Automation — Create rules and workflows to automate things like PPC bid management, emails, alerts, CRM actions, and callbacks.
In connection with Convirza's expansion, the company recently re-located its headquarters to Draper, UT, an area the New York Times recently referred to as 'the new Silicon Valley,' with a second office in Agoura Hills, CA.