Is there a Doctor in the House? How to Breathe New Life into your Under-Performing Customer Acquisition Programs
• Sponsored by: The Kern Organization
• Duration: One hour
Speakers: Russell Kern, CEO and founder, The Kern Organization; Denny Hatch, contributing editor, Target Marketing
How many times have you launched a new direct marketing campaign and instead of ringing telephones, you are paralyzed by the stunning silence of lost lead opportunities?
”Fix it fast or fail” is the mantra you keep hearing from your sales force, and your boss. If you want to eliminate the threat of this disaster -- now and forever -- then the revival strategies presented in this session are your lifeline.
- How to keep your campaigns from falling flat from a deluge of product-oriented copy, by infusing your message with energy that drives response.
- How to run a quick damage assessment by checking five critical areas to determine how and why a campaign is under-performing.
- Tourniquet solutions for increasing results that can save the lives of the tele-center or sales organization, and yours too.
- Sure-fire ideas to dramatically change your offer strategy in order to get your campaigns humming again.
- Three evaluation techniques to use on your media and targeting strategies to determine how to reinvigorate them.
- How to enliven your tired campaigns using one of the simplest and most proven Direct Mail art direction techniques.
- How to find a new control package via Control Finder(TM) testing methodology without spending a fortune or risking your job.
SESSION GUARANTEE -- You will leave this webinar knowing:
- How to diagnose weak points in your campaign before you deploy and what to change in under-performing campaigns to make them deliver.
- How to evaluate and hone your media and offer strategies to pump up response rates, lead-quality rates or conversion rates.