InterACT! Conference Announces Creation of Advisory Board
InfoTrends and North American Publishing Company (NAPCO) announced today the formation of an advisory board to provide industry insight for the 2010 InterACT! Conference. The event is scheduled for August 10-11, 2010 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare in Rosemont, IL.
"Through this well-respected and diverse group, we are reaching out to gather their views as we move into our program development and speaker recruitment process," commented Barb Pellow, Director at InfoTrends. "Each member of the board brings a unique perspective on the industry's hottest topics surrounding print, online, and mobile marketing campaigns. With their contribution, we can ensure that attendees will come away with an education that will help grow their businesses."
The Advisory Board members will provide for a broad scope of interest, including:
- Advising the conference organizers on focus areas for the conference program;
- Providing the conference organizers with industry expertise regarding real world case studies; and
- Serving as a source of information and recommendations for key industry presenters.
"We are fortunate to have an outstanding group of industry leaders to influence the direction of the program," commented Peggy Hatch, President of the Target Marketing Group at NAPCO. "InterACT! will be the first event for marketers, brand owners and service providers on cross-media direct marketing opportunities and strategies - having their valuable input will guarantee we have the right mix for our target audience."
The Advisory Board members include:
- M.J. Anderson, CMO, Trekk Cross-Media
- Joe Duncan, SVP, Director Strategic Vendor Management, Leo Burnett and ARC
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chief Marketing Officer & Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company
- Thom Kennon, Vice President, Strategy, Wunderman
- Brian Kurtz, Executive Vice President, Boardroom Inc.
- Francis McMahon, North American Graphic Arts Marketing Director, HP
- Anthony Sanzio, Director of Corp. Communications, Campbell Soup
- Gina Testa, Vice President, Worldwide Graphic Communications, Xerox Corporation
For more information on the event, visit www.interactconference.net.