Everything You Need to Know About Integrated Marketing
The other day, Target Marketing's Heather Fletcher posted a story about the explosion of marketing channels in the past 10 years. It's part of a series we're doing on the past decade of direct marketing, and the dominant theme in that series has been the fragmentation of the marketing media landscape, and direct marketing's struggle and evolution to get control of it.
That's why we created the Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference (originally called InterAct) and why we continue it every year. Integrating your marketing efforts — being able to keep your hands and feet on these channels like levers and pedals you're using to keep the big car of marketing on the road — is one of the greatest challenges and opportunities marketers face. And we are doing our best to assemble the sessions and speakers that will help fill in the knowledge you need to do it successfully.
We're all very excited about the integrated marketing agenda we came up with this year. It has a lot of the top speakers and writers we work with, as well as a recent Direct Marketer of the Year, and, coming soon, a keynoter who will knock your socks off. We hope it covers everything you need to know about integrated marketing this year and perhaps were afraid to ask. If that looks like the kind of marketing education you've been waiting for, register today, for this free event.
Here's the complete agenda broken down so you can get a feel for how the day will lay out:
- 10:15 am - 11:00 am Opening Keynote: Multichannel Marketing Integration and Strategy
- 11:00 am - 11:15 am Video Chat (In Networking Lounge): Trends from "Who's Mailing What!" That Affect Your Business NOW
- 11:15 am - 12:00 pm Augmented Reality in Direct Mail and Print
- 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm Video Chat (In Networking Lounge): What's Legal Now?
- 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm Multichannel Lifecycle Marketing: Print, Email and Marketing Automation Strategies for the Complete Customer Lifecycle
- 1:30 pm - 2:05 pm Using Big Data Across Channels
- 2:10 pm - 2:45 pm Omnichannel and Real-Time Marketing
- 2:50 pm - 3:25 pm The Movie Channels: Using Video in Online, Mobile and Social Marketing
- 3:30 pm - 4:05 pm Sales Attribution and Budget Allocation: How to Tell Which Channels Are Paying Off
- 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm Branding Across Channels: Print, Online, Social and More (print, online, mobile, social)
Thorin McGee is the editor in chief of Target Marketing magazine. He can be reached at email@example.com.