Infofree.com Introduces Unlimited B-to-C and B-to-B Sales Leads Via Cloud-based Subscription Service
Infofree.com is launching an incredible service for salespeople, small businesses and entrepreneurs. The service provides unlimited search and download of sales leads from several databases of 12 million businesses, 200 million consumers and homeowners, and hundreds of other unique databases. Reach new homeowners, new movers, newlyweds, newly divorced, and new businesses with real time downloading and unlimited search.
"In this economy, salespeople and small business owners need quality sales leads and sales productivity tools without paying a fortune. For only $39.95 per month, they can get all the sales leads they need. No annual contract will be necessary. For a short time, we are offering a special price of $19.95 per month," said Vin Gupta, founder of infofree.com and the founder of InfoUSA (now Infogroup) and Salesgenie.
Some of the features include:
• Unlimited Search & Download of Sales Leads—Subscribers will have unlimited access to search for sales leads through hundreds of selections for any geography, for any database. Subscribers then can cherry-pick or download all of their best prospects and create their own mailing lists or sales lead file. Subscribers will be able to work with their sales leads right in the application and access it from anywhere. There is no limit to the number of leads or lists for any subscriber.
• No Annual Contract—Initial subscription price is only $19.95/month, with no annual contract. Subscribers can cancel anytime they want.
• Send Direct Mail Postcards—Subscribers will be able to generate a mailing to their own customers and prospects using the wikimail.com service.
• Send Emails—Subscribers can send emails through the company’s integrated email creation, deployment, and reporting solution.
Soon to be Available:
• Upload Customer Files—Subscribers will be able to upload their customer files to the service and will also be able to match their customers to the prospects and delete their customers from their prospect file. "We realize that sales people use leads from many valuable websites such as LinkedIn and Jigsaw, and our subscribers will be able to load sales leads from other sources into infofree.com and include them in sales and marketing campaigns." said Monica Messer, Vice President of infofree.com.
• See Customers and Prospects on a Map—Once the customers have been uploaded and prospects have been selected, users will be able to view their customers and prospects on a map, including on their iPhone, iPad and other devices.
• Contact Manager–This service will come with a contact manager. Infofree.com subscribers will be able to organize their prospect file to make notes, schedule appointments, make phone calls, and get alerts on recent events. And for subscribers that prefer to work within their enterprise CRM systems, they can download their sales leads and load them into SalesForce.com or their CRM package of choice.
• Customer Analyzer—The subscribers, by uploading their customer file, will be able to analyze their customers, and then find more prospects just like their best customers. All of this will be included in the monthly charge.