Dada Rumsfeld: Absurd Words From Washington’s Highest-Profile Loser
I’ve outlined the most pressing problem for the United States so far in the 21st century. Rather than vent, you’re cordially invited to look at this situation as a business challenge and share your ideas on how to turn lemons into lemonade. For example:
* Should Rumsfeld be fired?
* Should the draft be activated?
* Should Iraq be split into three provinces—Sunni, Shi’a and Kurd—each sharing in the oil revenues?
* Should the United States try to buy the hearts and minds of Islam by giving as much foreign aid to Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Jordan as it gives to Israel ($2.8 billion a year)?
* Should the United States cut and run?
* All of the above? None of the above?
What are your thoughts? Maybe your breakthrough ideas will reach higher-ups with positive results.
This could be one of the most important discussions of our lives.