E-commerce Link: The Power of the Inbox
• From a design standpoint, you can see StrongMail has a cohesive template in terms of colors and typography.
The second example, Catholic Relief Services, has a robust program to communicate with those interested in its mission.
• The pre-header addresses administrative issues rather than capturing attention. It talks about adding the nonprofit to your address book.
• The top black navigation bar is useful, but perhaps included too soon. Readers can forward the email to a friend, as well as share on Facebook or Twitter. However, readers have not yet engaged with articles and content and this call to action might be too soon.
• There are no opportunities to share with a friend or colleague after any content articles.
• The email is narrow, so a mobile viewer should have a better chance of seeing the entire email.
• I like that there are images of real people. Perhaps this is easier to do for a nonprofit, but any time you can show individuals using your products (maybe testimonials) this should be a win for you.