Famous Last Words: Harvard's Tat Masters
Other free daily goodies from Harvard Business Publishing with great teasers:
- Should You Trust E-mail or Pen and Paper?
- Who's Happy?
- Why Mergers Don't Work
- Time to Rethink Offshoring?
- Driving While BlackBerrying
A sampling of some other stats:
- People are almost 50 percent more likely to lie when using e-mail than when using pen and paper to correspond with someone they don't know.
- Not only do Americans watch more TV than ever before (127+ hours per person per month), but they're spending an additional 5.34 hours a month watching video online and on their mobile phones.
- Denmark tops the list of happy nations, according to the latest World Values Survey.
The Daily Stat is one of 17 free e-mail updates from Harvard Business Publishing. I look forward to my daily nuggets from Harvard. And who knows, maybe I'll buy one of its products or services?
Give it a look. You'll find it: (1) amusing; (2) occasionally useful; and (3) a world-class lesson on how to sell on the Web. You'll find it at: