Find Your Perfect Match(back)
6. Do a quick check prior to running a matchback to make sure your vendor has correct mail counts and that you are starting with the data you think you are.
7. Check that total dollars and number of orders match internal information. Small differences can be attributed to returns or exchanges, so determine a level of differentiation you’re comfortable with.
8. Decide what kind of output you need.
9. Then carefully review output samples to make sure it’s what you were expecting.
10. Decide how often and when to perform matchbacks. This will depend on such factors as time, promotion frequency, philosophy, file size and budget.