8. Do Your Newsletters Have Ample Contact Information to Give Subscribers Opportunities to Connect With Your Company?
You need lots of links to generate online leads and sales. You also need to include as much contact information as possible to give your subscribers opportunities to connect in other ways. Provide your phone number, mailing address (if you have one), email address, website, social media links, etc. There are so many ways to connect with your prospects and customers these days. Make them work for you, so your e-newsletter can produce real, tangible results for your company. You don't have to put focus on all of your contact options, but having them there is a good idea.
Are you answering "yes" to all eight of these questions? If not, you're email newsletter could be generating better results for your company.
Here's an action plan to maximize your email newsletter:
- Set a schedule you can stick to consistently with your email newsletter.
- Define your target audience (unconverted prospects, current customer, prospects who would be interested in a particular product or service, etc.)
- Brainstorm a list of content ideas to write about in your upcoming newsletters.
- Add all leads into your newsletter email database.
- Make sure your newsletters include the important components we discussed (Company News, Contact Info, Website Links, etc.)