New Arrival: Campaigner Email Marketing Announces Workflows Feature for CampaignerPro
Campaigner, a provider of e-mail marketing solutions, has launched Workflows for CampaignerPro, a new feature that, according to the company, allows marketers to quickly and easily create targeted and timely e-mail campaigns using advanced automation features.
More specifically, the tool enables marketers to automatically send relevant e-mails to customers at exactly the right moment based on a specified time, date, event or action.
Workflows also allows users to program automated e-mails with drag-and-drop tools that create a flowchart for visualizing and mapping out each element of the campaign, including:
- the event, action or specified time that initiates the sending of an e-mail;
- filters to include or exclude contacts;
- timer delays for scheduling and initiating message delivery;
- customized e-mail campaigns to send to specific contacts or contact segments; and
- post-condition settings to assign value fields for tracking specific contacts once the Workflow campaign has been executed.