- Satisfaction drives conversion, loyalty retention, word-of-mouth and financial success.
- The consumer is in charge — which speaks to low switching costs, high competition and increased consumer knowledge.
- You can't manage what you can't measure. This basic theory applies to every management scorecard.
- Measurement is hard; don’t fall for gimmicks.
- Integration of Web metrics magnifies value.
- It takes only two things to survive and thrive in this economy: Be fiscally responsible, and satisfy your customers.