CRM: Tools of the Trade
Keep in mind the following questions as you plan your lead nurturing efforts:
- What triggers/digital behaviors should prompt the next touchpoint?
- What type of content is most relevant at this stage of decision-making?
- Is the level of consumer involvement for the content appropriate at this stage of decision-making?
- What are the best vehicles in which to showcase this content?
- What are the consumer preferences in receiving communications?
- Do the communications vehicles shift in tactic/frequency as we approach the close of a sale?
- Should we employ a post-purchase follow-up to secure feedback and ask for a referral?
Spend due diligence getting to know your consumer segments and their decision-making processes. Then you can focus on the goal of nurturing prospective customers at the critical moments of influence and decision.