Personalized marketing has been shown to get better results in direct mail, email, website advertising and mobile. But in 2011, it's possible to go much further. Personalization no longer means just making sure the customer's name is spelled right on the envelope or email header. Today it means employing deep, data-driven tactics to ensure the offer, message text and landing page are all tailored to the individual prospect or customer. Making those tactics truly multichannel means employing PURLs and QR Codes so that the print letter drives recipients to the mobile landing page, or emails synergize with your social media networks. The fundamental question is, how can you do it all together, and do it well?
Find out on this free Target Marketing webinar that will cover:
* The best ways to use personalization to lift conversions and engagement, without turning customers off
* What kind of personalization is right for each channel
* How can you employ multiple channels in a cycle to increase response
* How to use PURLs and QR Codes to keep the customer in a personalized session on your site
* The kind database and production capabilities you need to leverage these tactics
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelist for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by CDS Global
Click here to register for this free webinar, today!