The 50+ Market: Cutting-Edge Best Practices for Direct Mail and Email Campaigns
Speakers: Caroline Nash, Director of Email Marketing, Immersion Active; Linda Armstrong, Executive Vice President, DMW Direct
There’s probably no more misunderstood market than the 50+ one. Many marketers overlook these powerful prospects, despite the fact that they’re by far the wealthiest and fastest growing group of consumers.
Two leading marketers serving the 50+ market will join DirectMarketingIQ’s Chief Content Officer Ethan Boldt for a packed hour of new 50+ best practices for both direct mail and email, along with a number of case studies of successful campaigns. Webinar attendees can expect to learn the following:
– key initial steps to take to deliver the right kind of email messaging to the 50+ market
– how to tailor a certain subject line copy, message length and even imaging needs for that audience
– the kind of direct mail that connects with this audience
– some careful distinctions between Boomers and Seniors in terms of campaign strategy and creative
– a few direct mail and email case studies for the 50+ market
Couldn’t make it on March 29th? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.