• Presented By: Target Marketing Group
• Sponsored By: Silverpop
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Dave Walters
, Product Evangelist, Silverpop
• Moderator: Introduction by: Peggy Hatch
, Group President and Publishing Director, Target Marketing Group
• Click Here: Taking Loyalty Beyond the Discount: Tackling the Fundamentals of Experience-based Loyalty Programs
While creating programs that increase loyalty, marketers must be careful not to just create discount-happy customers. Many must also start to think more strategically, capturing important customer information in a meaningful and trackable way rather than simply encouraging repeat business and rewarding frequent customers with simply the punch of a card.
In this webinar, Silverpop's Dave Walters
offers his advice on shifting the current thinking around these types of programs to focus on what he calls Experience-Based Loyalty-focusing on identifying user actions that indicate a deep affinity for your brand and the kinds of experiences that will amaze your customers, rather than simply handing out discounts and coupons.
Specifically, Walters shares insight on:
Click here to view this webinar today!
- Identifying the 10 to 15 actions that indicate a potentially loyal customer
- Developing a scoring model that quantifies these user interactions and triggers related messages
- Incorporating recent actions into customer history and subsequent interactions via relational tables
- Adding location-based marketing techniques into your loyalty strategy
- Using marketing automation technology to let customer behavior signal when it's time to deliver these magical moments