• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Act-On Software
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Lee Odden
, CEO, TopRankMarketing.com; Jeanniey Mullen, Global Executive Vice President & CMO, Zinio
• Moderator: Heather Fletcher
, Senior Editor, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Social Media 2013: What Sites Are Most Important to Marketers This Year
Chances are, you're a marketer who stands somewhere between "Social media marketing is useless" and "There's a new social network out there? I have to jump on it today!" This webinar will help you decide what networks are useful for your business-Facebook vs. Google+, Flickr vs. Pinterest, Twitter vs. LinkedIn.
Join us on this educational webinar to learn:
Click here to view this free webinar.
- After the social media shakeout in 2012, which networks still matter? Where are marketers finding ROI and how?
- How social media can bridge the gap between what consumers want and what marketers can do to solve their problems-and make money doing it!
- How to integrate social media into the overall marketing mix.
- Tips on listening on social media, and how to apply insights in a creative, rather than creepy, way in your messaging.