• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Lyris
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Ian Michiels
, Principal Analyst, Gleanster Research; Tina Stewart, SVP of Marketing, Lyris
• Click Here: Personalization Prowess: Anatomy of a Top Performing Email Marketer
Realizing the true potential of personalization remains a formidable challenge for marketers. Despite the adoption of feature rich tools and capabilities, research shows that 80% of email marketers are still using basic personalization techniques Yet, a small percentage of organizations consistently outperform their peers in email open rates, click-through rates, and conversion on email campaigns. What role does personalization play in this performance advantage? Can we quantify the value of these techniques? Yes!
- The 3 most effective habits of Top Performing email marketers
- What tools these organizations use to power personalized communications
- How Top Performing organizations justify new initiatives and technology investments
- The single most important thing you can do to immediately improve customer engagement (Hint: it costs nothing, requires no additional resources, and it's staring you in the face)
Sponsored by: LyrisTo view this webinar, click here.
*As a subscriber to a Target Marketing Group publication, we thought this information might be of interest to you. This webinar is powered by Target Marketing however, the content within was developed solely by the sponsoring company.