• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: QuantumDigital
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Richard Tooker, Vice President, Solutions Architect, KBM Group; Mark Gardner, Senior Production Manager, Merkle; Paul Manion, Creative Director, Merkle
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Executive Editor, Target Marketing
• Click Here: The New World of Direct Mail: When, why and how to use mail to create engagement and response in multichannel marketing campaigns
If direct mail is still paying off for your company, you're not alone. Despite increased expenses, more marketers said direct mail delivered the best ROI in Target Marketing's 2011 Media Usage Survey than any other media. But because it's increasingly expensive, there is more pressure than ever to make every mail piece count. Fortunately, new technologies and strategies are making direct mail as accountable, interactive and integrated as any digital communication you send.
In today's multichannel marketing environment, when does direct mail work best? Join us to find out:
* When should you use direct mail?
* How can you integrate mail with email, web, phone and mobile contacts to increase ROI?
* When are QR codes effective?
* How are marketers using PURLs?
* What makes an effective calls-to-action today?
* How can you track conversions to individual recipients to measure campaign effectiveness and create engagement?
Sponsored by: QuantumDigitalClick here to view this webinar!