• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Brightcove
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Steve Rotter
, VP of Digital Marketing, Brightcove
• Moderator: Introduction by: Peggy Hatch
, Group President and Publishing Director, Target Marketing Group
• Click Here: The New Content Marketer - Strategies for Marketing in a Social and Mobile World
One of the top 2013 marketing goals is content marketing and its ability to drive awareness, generate leads and convert more sales. For many marketers though, the reality is that multi-channel content marketing is challenging. Massive audiences are spread across different social networks, platforms, mobile devices and connected TVs. This leads to platform fragmentation, high development costs and the inability to measure programs holistically The good news is - you don't have to solve this problem on your own.
Join Brightcove for this informational webinar on how marketers can break through the noise and develop meaningful and measurable content marketing campaigns across multiple social and mobile outlets.
What you'll learn:
Click here to view this webinar.
- Content marketing trends in 2013
- Real world examples of how brands are using video and social media to drive demand
- How to engage your audiences across multiple devices