All About Marketing Tech Virtual Conference & Expo 2018
Sponsored by: Workfront, Oracle/Bronto, Fresh Relevance, Salesforce, ZineOne and more.
TARGET MARKETING ANNOUNCES 2ND ANNUAL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & EXPO
The team at Target Marketing are proud to present the 2018 All About Marketing Tech Virtual Conference & Expo, happening live and online on March 15, 2018 at 10:00am ET.
As in years past, this online event will be a one-stop-shop for marketers looking to learn everything they can about the marketing tech available to them today and how to use it effectively..
The event will feature marketing masterminds such as Andrew Markowitz, Founder, Marketers in Residence, LLC; Jerry Bernhart, Principal, Bernhart Associates Executive Search; Meg Columbia-Walsh, Co-Founder, CEO, Wylei; Audrey Wu, Co-founder and CEO, CONVRG; Samuel Monnie, Director, Global Marketing Capability, Campbell Soup Company; and more.
Session topics include:
• Why Marketing Organizations Win or Lose in the Age of MarTech-AdTech Convergence
• How to Find Great Marketing Tech Talent
• Tech Talk 1: Brand New Marketing Tools You Should Know About
• GDPR and Your Tech Stack
• Tech Talk 2: Brand New Marketing Tools You Should Know About
• How to Build Your Own AI Chatbot (That Won't Suck!)
• Closing Panel: From the Marketing Garage
Click here for more info on what the show has to offer, and to reserve your pass:
Contact: Sheree Robinson , Senior eLearning Event Manager