• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: HP
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Frank Nardi
, VP of Operations, Print Art, Inc; Pam Preston, Business Development, McArdle
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Marketing: Delivering Bottom-Line Results
The good news is that highly effective, accountable marketing tools are available for achieving growth in 2012.
Across all industry segments, marketers are focused on the most effective and efficient strategies for delivering optimal return-on-investment. They are taking a three-pronged approach that merges high-quality data sources, high-impact direct marketing, and new trigger-based personalized marketing techniques. The responses and data gathered via one channel are leveraged in the next customer contact.
This session will explore specific marketing campaigns and how they deliver bottom-line results. Presenters will discuss:
Click here to view this webinar today!
- Campaign objectives
- Initial data sources
- Channels used to reach the target audience
- Data gathered at various touch points
- How data is used to drive the next customer interaction
- The ultimate business results