• Presented By: Target Marketing & Printing Impressions
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Dave Henkel, President, Johnson & Quin; Joel Morrow
, CEO, Mobile Fusion
• Moderator: Thorin McGee, Editor-in-Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Making Mail Mobile: Direct Mail & QR Codes – Scanning your way to Success! (2011 InterACT! Virtual Show session)
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2011 InterACT! Virtual Conference & Expo.
QR stands for Quick Response for a reason, and it also explains its popularity among marketers today. QR codes give marketers another way to get increasingly mobile (armed with their smartphone AND on the go) prospects to take immediate action - secure a coupon/discount, make a purchase, register for an event, access a video, take a survey, etc.
The speakers - one from the printing side, the other from the digital space - will show what QR codes can do for your business.
- How and where to put a QR code on the direct mail piece
- About the technology and how the data is captured, including how to track and analyze the results.
- The difference between data matrix and QR code, as well as between a general QR and a personalized QR code.
- Be given some examples of successful QR code and data matrix campaigns for mailers.Click here to view today!