Consumption of online video has been growing in leaps and bounds. Research firm comScore reported a record count of nearly 28 billion videos watched online in October 2009, with the average online user spending more than 10 hours watching streaming content per month. How are people finding this dynamic content? According to a Knowledge Networks study, social media drives 20 percent of discovery, with a resulting 11 percent viewership.
Ride the video and social media waves with expert advice on how to:
* use video to boost your Web site traffic from social media sites
* develop a video content strategy
* create a social media distribution plan
* leverage live streaming and mobile delivery as part of your efforts
* learn from existing video-social media campaigns
Sponsored by Brightcove
To view this webinar, click here.