QR Code Best Practices – Increase Your Direct Mail Response and ROI
Sponsored by: Foster Printing Service
Speakers: Val DiGiacinto, Vice President, Sales/Partner, The Ace Group and David Henkel, President, Johnson and Quin
Everybody is talking about QR codes. They’re the next big deal in marketing, especially for direct mailers.
QR Codes can get a passive prospect to take immediate action — make a purchase, register for an event, or take a survey. They turn a printed direct mail piece into an interactive mobile call to action.
This one-hour webinar will feature two direct marketers, both of whom have successfully used QR codes in campaigns for various companies. They’ll present best practices and case studies involving this fast-growing technology.
Here’s what we’ll be discussing:
– what QR codes can do for your business and/or offer
– easy-to-understand directions for adding QR codes to your direct mail pieces
– a glimpse of the technology associated, what data is captured, and how to track and analyze the results
– the difference between a general and personalized QR code
– how to incorporate email and text messaging with QR codes
– examples of QR codes working in all sectors and media
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Foster Printing Service
Couldn’t make it on December 14th? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.