• Presented By: DirectMarketingIQ
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Brian Lewis
, Vice President, Engine Ready; Tim Ash, CEO, SiteTuners.com
• Moderator: Ethan Boldt
, Chief Content Officer, DirectMarketingIQ
• Click Here: Landing Page Best Practices for Multichannel Marketers and Direct Mailers
1/20th of a second. That's all it takes for the first and largest group of visitors to your website to leave your landing page. The second group abandons your site as soon as they lose interest. The third interacts, but doesn't commit. And the fourth and smallest group is actually the one that buys, joins, donates or converts to a lead.
This webinar will focus on those first three groups - in particular, how to greatly increase the odds that they'll join that cherished fourth group.
We'll show you best practices that will raise the effectiveness of your landing pages to get those crucial conversions. While some of these best practices are straightforward and time-tested, others are more recent due to the quickly evolving web technologies that can be deployed.
In this jam-packed hour, two premiere experts on landing page best practices and conversions will share how to:
- Direct the visitor through the landing page and its various elements
- Create those elements to keep the visitor's attention
- Optimize each of those elements for a winning landing page
- Recognize where the visitor came from, and leverage that information
- Produce a high-converting landing page using a mix of visual cues and typical Web page viewing
- Use the latest and greatest Web technologies to increase visitor engagement
Registration fee: $79
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session.
Click here to register today!
Can't make it on February 17th? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.