Keys To Successful Account Based Marketing
Sponsored by: Reach Marketing
Speakers: Greg Grdodian, CEO, Reach Marketing
Account Based Marketing incorporates deploying a synchronized prospecting strategy that is personalized at an account level. The importance of communicating your value proposition and brand to multiple professionals within a single organization is significant and has contributed to the rise of Account Based Marketing. This is due to the fact that most business purchases are not made by any single individual, but by many within an organization who must be communicated with and influenced.
We’ll look at 5 keys to successful ABM:
- Data Centralization and Enrichment - Identifying and linking accounts is the foundation for effective ABM.
- Define Target Accounts - Establishing your target audience ensures that your messaging will resonate.
- Dynamic Content Delivery - Deliver an account based personalized communication experience with every professional within your target audience.
- Lead Nurture Strategy - Quantify and prioritize accounts based on profile, behavior and interests.
- Analytics - Measure the impact of your marketing beyond just revenue.
Sponsored by Reach Marketing
Couldn’t make it on June 6th? No problem! Target Marketing webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.
*As a subscriber to a Target Markting Group publication, we thought this information might be of interest to you. This webinar is powered by Target Marketing however, the content within was developed solely by the sponsoring company.