• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: HubSpot
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Timothy Seward
, Founder & CEO, ROI Revolution; Nik Hewitt, Lead Strategist, Global Social Media Marketing, Conversify; Kipp Bodnar
, Inbound Marketing Manager, HubSpot
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Executive Editor, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Google+ and the New Facebook: How does the changing face of social media impact your online marketing?
Social media is one of 2011's defining marketing issues. Do you use it? How do you use it? How do you measure it? Lots of questions. And just when marketers started to catch up to Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn, Google threw its hat in the ring with Google+1 and the Google+ network.
What does it all mean to you? As they continue to offer more services and ways to share, social networks are becoming more entangled with everything consumers and business purchasers do online. Join us for this forward-looking discussion of what that is going to mean for your online marketing efforts, including:
* How should marketers approach Google+ and Google+1?
* What are the key trends in social media?
* How should you use social media in lead nurturing and management?
* How does social media effect paid search and your other online advertising?
* What new social marketing opportunities are being created?
Sponsored by: HubSpotTo view this webinar, click here.