• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Campaigner
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Neil Feinstein, Director of Creative Strategy, True North Inc.; Karen McNaughton, Product Marketing Manager at Campaigner
• Moderator: Hallie Mummert, editor in chief, Target Marketing
• View this Webinar
There’s no debating that e-mail marketing works, when properly executed. But what constitutes an effective e-mail campaign? Marketers are inundated with strategic tips on deliverability and segmentation, but the value of a targeted campaign is lost if the e-mail itself is poorly constructed.
Come learn e-mail development best practices from a panel of experts that will provide an innovative look at design and copy tactics. Discover the true success of your past and present campaigns, and learn how to improve your design for optimal response moving forward. And find out how to effectively exploit your e-mail real estate, improve readability and build messaging that connects with your audience to drive response.
Register now to learn how to:
* Create messaging that demands attention and delivers increased response rates
* Optimize real estate space for improved clickthrough rates
* Track performance for continuous campaign improvement
* Construct and test effective designs, using HTML or textTo view this Webinar, click here.