Cross-Media Case Studies: Multi-Step Direct Mail, Email & Mobile Campaigns That Worked
Sponsored by: U. S. Monitor
Speakers: Simms Jenkins, CEO, BrightWave Marketing; Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer, Wilde Agency; Gary Hennerberg, Direct Marketing Consultant/Copywriter, Hennerberg Group, Inc.
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock (or huge pile of mail), you’ve probably noticed that many companies that rely on direct marketing have branched out to include other marketing channels – email, mobile, video – besides direct mail in at least some of their campaigns. (Some even run several campaigns without the old horse.) While some have claimed success, many remain unsure of how exactly to profit from these relatively new channels that operate so differently than direct mail.
Look (and listen) no further than this webinar from Direct Marketing IQ, as leading marketers will discuss cross-media best practices for today’s harried prospect and, most importantly, several case studies that successfully integrated multiple channels together, such email with mobile and direct mail with email and video.
Expect to walk away knowing the following:
- How to use email to save money rather than just make it.
- How to sync up the follow-up channels behind the initial email blast or direct mail drop.
- Understand the differences between B2C and B2B email creative … and the key similarities to help response.
- How to design a landing page that users love … and use.
- For continual rolling ROI, learn to use segmentation and personalization in all channels.
- How video and mobile can inexpensively fit into your marketing mix, and the new best practices of these emerging channels.
Registration fee: $49
Couldn’t make it on November 1st? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.