• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: The Kern Organization
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Russell Kern
, Founder and CEO, Kern Organization; Karen Rice Gardiner
, Director of Creative Services, National Geographic Society
• Moderator: Hallie Mummert, editor in chief, Target Marketing
• View this Webinar
Brand integrated marketing is more than just a buzzword. It’s vital in today’s customer-centric markets to maintain your brand image while you drive demand and customer acquisition.
But you’d better cook the mix up right — or you can say goodbye to results and ROI.
View this information-packed webinar today and learn how to correctly add the positive power of your brand to your direct campaigns and still get sizzling results.
In this webinar, you’ll get the inside scoop on what works and why from Russell Kern
, Founder and CEO of The Kern Organization, and then a first-hand report on successful brand/direct integration from Karen Rice Gardiner
, Director of Creative Services in the Marketing Services Division of National Geographic Society. You’ll learn . . .
• What drives brand and what drives response, why the conflict exists and how to overcome it
• How to strike the balance between your brand voice and direct response tone for maximum results
• How to appropriately use logos, colors and other brand graphics across all channels online and off
• How to set creative guidelines for brand usage
• The importance of testing branded vs. non-branded approaches
Plus you’ll see best practice examples of brand/response direct mail programs that work, including the detailed story of how National Geographic Society integrated their powerful brand without any drop in response.
Before you launch one more campaign, make sure you see this insightful presentation.To view this Webinar, click here.