• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Act-On Software
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Sandra Niehaus
, VP User Experience and Creative Director, Closed Loop Marketing; Lance Loveday
, CEO, Closed Loop Marketing
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Editor in Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Nail the Landing Page: 5 Steps to Maximize Conversions and Deliver an Experience Your Customers Will Love
Every marketing message you send today probably leads to a landing page. Whether it's linked-to in an email or search ad, specified on a mail piece or embedded in a QR Code, the next step for many of your prospects is going to be visiting a landing page on your Website. Getting that page right is one of the most important factors for success in any marketing campaign.
What can you do to make sure your landing pages are designed to capture as many conversions as possible? In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
* Use design principles and psychology to capture immediate engagement;
* Identify and eliminate form design and other obstacles that actually reduce conversions;
* Make the small changes that will have a big impact on your bottom line;
* Prioritize which elements to emphasize, where and when; and
* Deliver a user experience that your customers will love.To view this webinar click here!