Behavioral analytics tools are designed to detect where users go first, what they click next, how long they linger at certain spots
Earlier this month, the Online Trust Alliance (OTA) released the findings from its seventh annual Online Trust Audit & Honor Roll, which assessed the trustworthiness of 1,000 websites across a wide variety of industries — retail, banking, government, media — based on dozens of security/privacy data points. What stood out was that 46 percent of…
What matters most to online shoppers? Hint: It has less to do with specific products and everything to do with communication, and that includes shipping and returns.
You'll find key insights into what makes online shoppers click...customers' online shopping preferences...what shipping and post-purchase services enhance the customer experience most and more with this fact-filled whitepaper! Check it out here!
Giving potential customers the information they actually want is one of the most effective ways to grab their attention in today's fragmented media landscape. With the right tools in place, once you have a visitor's interest, it becomes easier to guide individual website experiences, with conversion as the ultimate goal.
What you will learn:
- The importance of making a great first impression through relevant website content
- How PODS employed a relevancy strategy to double its percentage of business that is booked online
- How to use customer segmentation strategies to drive more relevant content
- How triggered marketing campaigns can help improve the online retail experience
Digital Content is everywhere - your website, blogs, social media outposts, and every mobile device imaginable. And with customers and prospects radically adjusting to this wealth of information, companies are investing in developing digital content like never before. Despite their efforts, however, these same companies often miss valuable opportunities because they lack a well-rounded content marketing strategy.
This new whitepaper from Bridgeline Digital identifies the top 10 steps to building a content marketing strategy that you can execute within your company in an effective and timely manner.
What you will learn:
- What is content marketing management
- Why you should treat content like a critical business asset
- How to understand the content needs of your audience
- Why maintaining an editorial calendar is so important
- Why you need to give your content a "voice"
- Why content management and web analytics tools can best help you deliver relevant content
Marketers have developed quite a bag of promotion and coupon tricks to get consumers to spend more at the checkout counter or when mailing in the order form. The good news for online retailers is that modern e-commerce software lets them easily adapt these proven promotional techniques to an online environment to lift average order sizes, revenues and profits.
You Will Learn About:
- Free Shipping
- and more!
A new digital marketing landscape is beckoning - how can you be sure you're prepared?
With the simultaneous explosions of mobile, social networking, wi-fi and constant connectivity, we're creating a world that constantly offers more, with more selection, more options, and more more than ever before.
More than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared weekly on Facebook alone - certainly the fastest growing of the social platforms, but definitely not the only one. It's simply not enough to call this digital landscape & "Modern Marketing" anymore.
- Building the best Team - Insource vs. Outsource
- Using the right Tools for your marketing strategy - Content Management, eMarketing, Web Analytics, and eCommerce
- Choosing the most effective Technology for your company goals - SaaS vs. Perpetual, Integrated vs. Multi-platform
- Tying all three together to increase traffic, visitor engagement, and conversions
Uncover the ins and outs of selecting the right list provider. It covers:
- Tips to identify audiences that respond
- Pros & cons of house, purchased, and rented lists
- Important details about list owners, managers, and brokers
- How to sort through the clutter to get the best lists possible
Download this free whitepaper and start selecting the right list partner for you.
An in-depth look at the next generation of target marketing combining traditional advertising with digital media initiatives and the future of online advertising.
2009 is the year of change - incorporation of a new president, diminishing marketing budgets, customers that are watching every penny, and the threat of a worldwide recession. How do you ensure that your marketing dollars are spent efficiently with the most bang for your buck?
You'll find in this complimentary report from Target Marketing, a breakdown of key segmentation areas, fundamental questions to ask to formulate effective segmentation plans, a six-step road map to a comprehensive segmentation process, three segmentation pitfalls to avoid, and more.
The footwear manufacturer uses Address and GeoCoder objects to validate retailers contact data and precise geographic locations so shoppers can quickly find local retailers that sell the Dansko brand.
Alexander' Print Advantage uses Address Object to verify patient contact data for a major dental client, while Presort Object enabled them to build postal presorting power into their mailing applications - saving $2,500 in discounts as a result.
The snack foods giant utilizes GeoCoder add-on to MAILERS+4, to improve delivery efficiency and ensure its products get to the right location at the right time.
The national real estate acquisitions and financing firm finds creative ways to thrive and drive in qualified leads, even as the housing market continues its downward slump, all by utilizing our free online lookups.
Industry veteran and Creative Automation Senior VP of Client Development, Rick Miller offers up some tips for "going green" while utilizing some of the latest data management technologies.