Wyndham Hotels & Resorts mailed a folded self-mailer in October 2000 to a B-to-B audience. It included a removable stress card that a prospect could use to measure their stress level, and then turn to Wyndahm to take care of their meeting planning needs. The entire package and its postcard follow-up can be downloaded as a single PDF for free by completing the form below.
Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer of Direct Marketing IQ, discusses the recent Harvard Business Review mail piece and the direct mail best practices for using magalogs in the B2B sector in this DMIQ TV episode of "Red Hot Marketing Tips," sponsored by Reach Marketing.Many of these best practices come from copywriter Ken Schneider, who recently…
Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer of Direct Marketing IQ, covers 2012 direct mail trends for the business-to-business market, including fading volume amid increased personalization. He also showcases three outstanding examples of B-to-B mail.
Two 6" x 10" self-mailers from two makers of mailing systems—Neopost and its IS-280 postage meter and Pitney Bowes' mailstation 2—both trying to go after small businesses with their recent direct mail campaign. How different could they be? Well, it turns out, pretty darn different. Learn from Chief Content Officer Ethan Boldt how each company…
What matters most to online shoppers? Hint: It has less to do with specific products and everything to do with communication, and that includes shipping and returns.
You'll find key insights into what makes online shoppers click...customers' online shopping preferences...what shipping and post-purchase services enhance the customer experience most and more with this fact-filled whitepaper! Check it out here!
Giving potential customers the information they actually want is one of the most effective ways to grab their attention in today's fragmented media landscape. With the right tools in place, once you have a visitor's interest, it becomes easier to guide individual website experiences, with conversion as the ultimate goal.
What you will learn:
- The importance of making a great first impression through relevant website content
- How PODS employed a relevancy strategy to double its percentage of business that is booked online
- How to use customer segmentation strategies to drive more relevant content
- How triggered marketing campaigns can help improve the online retail experience
Digital Content is everywhere - your website, blogs, social media outposts, and every mobile device imaginable. And with customers and prospects radically adjusting to this wealth of information, companies are investing in developing digital content like never before. Despite their efforts, however, these same companies often miss valuable opportunities because they lack a well-rounded content marketing strategy.
This new whitepaper from Bridgeline Digital identifies the top 10 steps to building a content marketing strategy that you can execute within your company in an effective and timely manner.
What you will learn:
- What is content marketing management
- Why you should treat content like a critical business asset
- How to understand the content needs of your audience
- Why maintaining an editorial calendar is so important
- Why you need to give your content a "voice"
- Why content management and web analytics tools can best help you deliver relevant content
Marketers have developed quite a bag of promotion and coupon tricks to get consumers to spend more at the checkout counter or when mailing in the order form. The good news for online retailers is that modern e-commerce software lets them easily adapt these proven promotional techniques to an online environment to lift average order sizes, revenues and profits.
You Will Learn About:
- Free Shipping
- and more!
A new digital marketing landscape is beckoning - how can you be sure you're prepared?
With the simultaneous explosions of mobile, social networking, wi-fi and constant connectivity, we're creating a world that constantly offers more, with more selection, more options, and more more than ever before.
More than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared weekly on Facebook alone - certainly the fastest growing of the social platforms, but definitely not the only one. It's simply not enough to call this digital landscape & "Modern Marketing" anymore.
- Building the best Team - Insource vs. Outsource
- Using the right Tools for your marketing strategy - Content Management, eMarketing, Web Analytics, and eCommerce
- Choosing the most effective Technology for your company goals - SaaS vs. Perpetual, Integrated vs. Multi-platform
- Tying all three together to increase traffic, visitor engagement, and conversions
Uncover the ins and outs of selecting the right list provider. It covers:
- Tips to identify audiences that respond
- Pros & cons of house, purchased, and rented lists
- Important details about list owners, managers, and brokers
- How to sort through the clutter to get the best lists possible
Download this free whitepaper and start selecting the right list partner for you.
Can you say "involvement device"? This package uses that old direct mail trick to the max!To market its digital printing solutions, Xerox uses an inventive, full-dimensional package for this high-end B-to-B mailing. DirectMarketingIQ's Chief Content Officer Ethan Boldt takes you through the package.
You've launched a business blog and you're ready to take the next step. How do you promote your blog to increase subscribers? What do you write about and how do you brainstorm new blog post ideas? This webinar will cover tips on how to turn your blog into a powerful tool for your business, helping you engage customers in a conversation while also improving your search engine rankings.