Video Killed the SEM Star: A Simple Strategy for Search and Social Marketing Success
Featuring: Julie Perry, VP & Social Media Director, BLASTmedia
Moderator: Thorin McGee, Editor-in-Chief, Target Marketing
Duration: One hour, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2 p.m.
Cost: Free to register/attend!
There’s a glut of text on the web. Video enables marketers to cut through all of that clutter and get their message on the first page of search results and featured status on social networks. Plus, it gives them access to YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world and one of the largest social networks as well.
Join social media maven and video guru Julie Perry to learn:
• Why an online video strategy is crucial to today’s online marketing
• Tips for producing videos that will attract and keep fans and subscribers
• How to optimize your videos for traffic and lead generation, SEO benefits, and profit
• Simple, proven strategies to attract targeted YouTube audiences
• How your YouTube channel can become your #1 social networking tool
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call 215-238-5300.