USPS is asking for a 9.8 percent price increase on Priority Mail fees, despite its officials saying package-mailing growth is a focus a
Being good at designing direct mail requires having the discerning eye of a visual artist and the insatiable curiosity of a scientist. From font size and colors, to the position of the CTA, to the images on the page, there are hundreds of factors in the design of a direct mail piece. One small change can take the ROI of a design concept from indifferent to incredible! Or as we like to say, from Challenger to Champion.
In Book 3 of the Direct Mail (Simplified) series, Track & Measure, Trish Witkowski will teach you the essential skills behind testing, tracking and measuring the results of your direct mail campaigns.
- Gain insight regarding the approach and frequency of your mail campaigns
- Learn about different direct mail testing techniques, and determine which ones apply to you
- Discover tracking methods and how to use them
- And more!
Feeling lost and uninspired, drifting along in the vast sea of postal regulations? Trish Witkowski is throwing you a life vest with her new book, Optimize Format. In book 2 of the Direct Mail (Simplified) series, learn:
- Understand the most critical guidelines for mail
- Learn about the most common and costly mail mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get quick and easy access to guidelines for folded self-mailers, tabs, glue, envelopes reply mail and other essential categories
We want you to "Rock the Mailbox" with mail that performs. Print format and engagement expert Trish Witkowski will teach you about the process of creating effective mail through a workflow of strategy, format choice and analysis. "Design Great Mail" covers direct mail strategy:
- Learn how to define your audience, craft the message and position the offer
- Utilize engagement techniques that will get your mail noticed
- Leverage technology with mail
- Consider green mail strategies
- Get tips, tricks, ideas, resources and much more
Coming soon to DMIQ: Book 2, "Optimize Format" will cover format choice and postal optimization, and Book 3, "Track & Measure" will cover testing, tracking and measurement.
How “old” direct and database marketing concepts have “new” applications with our big data world and data-driven marketing.