Worldata List Price Index: Now Revealing Winter 2013 Lead Trends
Email Rental Data Availability Has Increased 26% in the Last 12 Months Driving Down CPMsMarch 20, 2013
- Permission-Based Consumer Email remains the lowest-priced category, with an average list price of $72/M. This is an $8/M decrease from its price in Winter 2012 and the lowest priced list category in the history of the List Price Index, dropping $2/M from its price last quarter, the previous holder of the lowest ever price in a category.
- The second lowest priced category of Winter 2013 at $78/M is Aggregated Business Databases.
- Permission-Based Medium-Large Business Email files show a straight average CPM of $240/M, maintaining its position as the highest-priced domestic category for list rental this quarter, although it is a $11/M decrease from Winter 2012.
The Straight Dollar Change Graph (Chart 2) shows the precise dollar amount that the average price for each category has changed within the specified 12-month period.
- The largest price decrease from Winter 2012 to Winter 2013 occurred in the Aggregated Email Business Database category, which dropped $19/M from Winter 2012 to $140/M.
- The largest price increase that occurred from Winter 2012 to Winter 2013 was $3/M which was seen in the Newsletters category.
- The Business Magazines/Paid Circulation, Consumer Book Buyers, Consumer Merchandise Buyers and Donors categories all remained the same as their Winter 2012 prices at $129/M, $90/M, $94/M and $85/M respectively.
The Straight Average Percent Dollar Change Graph (Chart 3) takes into consideration the percent change in price for each category.
- The Aggregated Email Business Database category reflects the largest percent decrease at 11.95 percent.
- The highest percentage increase occurred in the Newsletters category with a 1.88% increase.
Worldata and its group of companies are the recognized leaders in direct and interactive marketing solutions, specializing in: Email and Postal List Management, List Brokerage, Custom Marketing Solutions, Database Marketing Services, Email Transmission and Tracking, Data Hygiene and Processing, Change of Address, Merge/ Purge, Lead Generation and Banner Advertising. More information about Worldata can be found at www.worldata.com or by contacting Ray Tesi, senior vice president, at 800-331-8102 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.