Social Media ROI Tops SEO, Email Still King - Lyris Web Optimizer Survey
- Mobile optimized landing pages most commonly used tactic (27 percent)
- Surprisingly, more than a third did not indicate using mobile tactics, which indicates it is still lagging in adoption
- Only 21 percent design a mobile version of an email campaign
- More than half of respondents currently integrate or plan to integrate CRM with email solutions
- Salesforce cited as top CRM solution planned to integrate with email
- Top three CRM behavioral data cited as important to engage customers was email behavior (48 percent), transactional data (43 percent) and Web behaviors (39 percent)
The report is based off a survey Lyris conducted in the summer of 2012 with 294 of its mid-size and enterprise-level customers.